"It never ceases to amaze me how many people walking around today who
unhappy and unhealthy... and do not realize it is due to an overgrowth
of Candida Albicans in their body. What is even more amazing to
is that this condition is easily identifiable and treatable by a simply
blood test." - James Braly, M.D. -
Under normal conditions, Candida Albicans is a common and non-threatening microorganism found in the human body. When left unchecked, though, it can become a real threat to your health. When Candida "gets out of hand" in your body, it changes into a fungus-like microbe which releases releases toxins (poisons) into the blood stream. This effect is a medical condition known as Candidiasis.
Some Symptoms Caused
* Nervous System - Depression, anxiety, sudden mood swings, lack of concentration, drowsiness, poor memory, headaches, light headed, insomnia, fatigue.
* Digestive System - Abdominal bloating, pain and gas, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea, gastritis, mucous in stool.
* Urinary/Vaginal Area - Recurrent bladder infections, burning or urgent urinations, cystitis, vaginal burning or itching, menstrual cramping.
* Musculoskeletal System - Muscle and/or joint swelling and pain.
* Mouth and Throat - Bleeding gums, dry mouth and tongue, cracked tongue, thrush, white patches.
Experts estimate that over 80 million Americans have Candidiasis and the majority do not attribute their symptoms to this modern epidemic. Candidiasis occurs side by side with diseases such as chronic fatigue, cancer, AIDS, Epstein-Barr virus, bronchitis, pneumonia, food allergies and other immune deficiencies.
If you are eating improperly, taking antibiotics or changing your body chemistry with birth control pills, you are providing the perfect environment for yeast to multiply uncontrolled. Candidiasis, once identified, is successfully treated and brought back to normal levels through special dietary changes and, in some cases, prescription anti-fungal medications.
The Candida Albicans Assay...
A simple stool analysis will allow you to know if your ill-symptoms are being caused by Candidiasis. Additionally, the laboratory test recommended by Dr. Braly detects both long-term and short-term exposure to toxins produced by Candida (something many other tests are unable to do).
For more information on the Candida Albicans Assay (and other laboratory tests) or to order this testing for yourself or a loved one, please visit our Health Store.
Please feel free to contact us Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST).
CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR ON-LINE HEALTH STORE